The School on the CBSE Curriculum was established catering to the needs of the people who are in transferable jobs and reside closely. The Main aim of the school has been to impart quality education to boys and girls and to prepare them to face the demands of the future and become useful citizens of our society. Intellectual, society, moral, emotional and cultural development of the child is our goal. All curricular and Co- curricular activities are planned with these underlying principles to develop a complete integrated personality of the child.
A special feature of our school is work sheet and practice sheet distributed at regular intervals to all pupils in the Primary and Nursery sections based on sound principles of educational psychology. These planned exercises help motivate, drill and reinforce concepts of learning in the minds of the young children. Curricular and co – curricular activities are also designed with the ideas, to drawn out the potential in each child.
- Co-Educational School of International Standard.
- Development of Skills,Positive attitude & Self Discipline.
- Highly qualified, Diverse & Experienced Staff.
- Emphasis on both Indoor & Outdoor learning by organized field trips.
- State of the Art Infrastructure & Networking.
- Wide range of Extracurricular activities to promote engagement, Creativity, Imagination & Co-operation.
- Large sufficient area within Corporation limits.
- Low Student to teacher ratio for Individualized learning.
- Facilities include Library, Science Lab, Computer Lab, Audio Visual room & Activity room.
- Involvement of Parents for personalized development of students.
- Transport Facilities.
- Free Medical Check-up once a year.